Need A Hand With Your Real Estate Needs?
We would love the opportunity to be a resource for you! Let our combined 27 years of experience help you have a successful sale and closing or your home.
Did you know . . .
- 88% of buyers purchase their home through a real estate agent or broker
- 52% of buyers found the home they purchased on the Internet
- 29% of buyers found the home they purchased through their real estate agent
- 8% of home sales are For Sale By Owners
- Of those 8% For Sale By Owners, 50% knew the buyer that purchased their home
- The average For Sale By Owner home sold for $217,900 compared to $295,000 for agent-assisted home sales.
Let Us Represent You!
In today’s competitive and complex market, selling residential real estate requires knowledge, creativity, enthusiasm and experience to not only promote your home but to successfully get your home sold and closed. Below is a snapshot of what you can expect if you engage the Gallagher Group Real Estate Team to repesent you:
Pre Listing Period:
- Thoroughly inspect the interior and exterior of your home and outline all the important features and upgrades
- Recommend potential repairs or improvements which would make your home more marketable and potentially yield a higher sales price
- Determine the current market value of your property by performing a detailed comparative market analysis
- Provide an estimate of all selling expenses to illustrate your net proceeds from the sale of your property
- Execute an Exclusive Seller Listing Agreement authorizing us to market your property
- Complete required disclosure forms including Seller's Property Disclosure Statement
Active Listing Period:
- Prepare and submit accurate information about your property to the Multiple Listing Service and all website where we market your property
- Upload professional quality digital photos that we enahnce to orchestrate the ultimate viewing experience to help buyers get emotionally engaged and imagine themselves living in your home
- Install a high quality, estate-style For Sale hanging sign with reflective paint for easy viewing after dark
- Install a secure lockbox for access entry to your home that uses infrared technology and alerts us when someone has accessed the key to your home
- Host our exclusive Launch Party at your home to introduce it to local Reators, potential buyers and your neighbors who may know the perfect new addition to the community
- Present your property listing to millions of buyers every month through property listing syndicaiton, search engine optimization and search engine marketing where your home will be showcaesed on thousands of consumer websites including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, YouTube, Homes.com, Oodle, Craigslist, ListHub and more
- Actively market your home to thousands of Realtors that may have a buyer for your home
- Provide instant feedback directly from showing agents or potential buyers after viewings
- Conduct weekly showing activity and market updates so you understand what is happening in your marketplace
Contract to Closing Period:
- Carefully review and present all offers to you for your consideration
- Qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property
- Prepare a Net to Seller calculation so you understand the financial implication of the offer to you
- Orchestrate a strong and detailed counteroffer or acceptance that is beneficial to you and ensures no surprises at the closing
- Manage the transaction and ensure deadlines are met and forms are delivered and executed so you are always protected
- Maintain constant communication with the buyer's agent and loan officer to ensure a smooth transaction
- Open escrow and review the escrow instructions
- Coordinate the property, termite and other inspections
- Negotiate and document any amendments to the agreement based on inspection findings
- Coordinate the appraisal process
- Order the preliminary title report and review the condition of title
- Order the HOA documents including the CC&Rs, budgets, by-laws and minutes of board meetings
- Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review
- Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction successfully closes on time
JOIN OUR NETWORK
Keep up to date with the latest market trends and opportunities in Dallas.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty